Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pics from the CHEETAH GIRLS


My BEAUTIFUL Cheetah Girls!! I love this picture, it is one of my most favorite the girls have taken together!! SISTERS for Life



Awwww, my Tyra is a hat girls like me!! Can you see how much fun we had in Chocolate world. I bet they wished I didn't have my camera in there.




I snatched PP from a birthday party for a picture with my girls.



Reach for the candy, I want this wall in my room



Strike a pose little Ladies

We had great seats, this is the Cheetah Girls


Vanessa in her little clothing

More Cheetah Action

8 Comments:

  • That giant peppermint candy not only tastes bad, but he looks offensive. Like he's wearing blackface or something.

    How old is this Vanessa chick? Is that her only name? Just Vanessa?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:44 PM  

  • The kids were very excited about PP and that is one of their favorite candies, soooooo!!!!

    I think she is 17. Vanessa Anne Hudgens is her name.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:52 PM  

  • The kids were very excited about PP and that is one of their favorite candies, soooooo!!!!

    I think she is 17. Vanessa Anne Hudgens is her name.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:53 PM  

  • is there an echo in here? ;)

    awww look how pretty they all are!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:45 PM  

  • They're gorgeous!

    But wait...there's a whole WORLD...full of CHOCOLATE?!

    Why didn't anyone tell me about this?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:11 AM  

  • Like I've said before, you are THE Coolest Mama!!!

    By Blogger Suvii, At 1:24 PM  

  • Jenny - Thanks, I think so too!! :)

    Suvii - awwwwww, you make me feel like a million $$$$$

    I told my Mom the other day, I only got two more years to hang out with them before they hate me, she tried to cheer me up by saying they won't hate you they just won't want you anywhere near them ;) She's so supportive.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 3:55 PM  

  • Congrats to the twins!!

    and...

    OMG!!! I haven't been to Hershey park since like.......1983.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home