Moments I want to remember...

Friday, October 20, 2006

I love training....

Inspired!! We had several different trainings this week, all of which I attended. I believe even if the training doesn’t directly affect my position, it can only give me more insight and as a recruiter, I need that. It gave me more then insight, it has inspired me. It has put a fire back in me to go for the goal and recruit like crazy. I couldn’t be more happy that I sat in on all the trainings and got the opportunity to talk with employees that I don’t usually get to see on a regular basis. In fact I see them twice a month, when we have staff meetings (which I missed the last one) and on Blue Jeans for Babies days (for March of Dimes). It was a great to talk to the newer employees and check in with them and see how they are doing. I am one of these people at work that truly cares about ALL of the employees here at our company. I develop some kind of something with them through the hiring process and it sticks. I got so much accomplished yesterday after training even as tired as I was. I have gotten so much done this morning as well and I am EXCITED!!!! I talked to my boss to about needing motivation and I unexpectedly got it!! WHOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO

So, all this means I will have to start reading blogs at night and writing at night as well, cause while I am here I am going to Make a Difference and do MY JOB and DO it Well!!


Plans for the weekend, OF COURSE… My first love and I talked about possibly meeting up tonight for some dinner, but I am not sure if that is going to happen. Tomorrow, I would like to be motivated to take my girls apple picking and I am sure I will. Then Sunday is the BIG day the CHEETAH GIRLS concert. YIPPEEEE, thousands of little girls screaming at the top of their lungs!! It will be like the girls’ first dance last weekend all over again. Nahh, I am excited, not for me, but for my girls, this is a surprise for them which I have held in all this time. We got the tickets a couple months ago. They have watched the movie, The Cheetah Girls 1 and 2 so many times. ALSO…..duh…duh…daaa, one of the girls from Highschool Musical will be there as well. We are traveling up to Hershey, PA for this concert since it sold out in my area in like 6 minutes.

I tried to scan in pics this morning from the dance last weekend and my girlz night out last weekend, but something wasn’t working….. I am sad

3 Comments:

  • Umm... I'm not seeing a mention of possibly seeing your first girl love (uh, ME) tomorrow night for an hour or two. Why do I not see a mention of this? Why must you take my heart, dip it in batter and then in the pot of hot oil like this?

    why?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 11:34 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 11:34 AM  

  • I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!THE MOSTEST!!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home