Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's getting chilly, but the weekends haven't slowed down

Last weekend was very full and many pics were taken (so what else is new, I know) from Friday’s school dance to Sat. night out with the girls and finally the park and pumpkin patch with the kids.

Friday night was crazy, the kids were off the hook, and I was amazed at some of the things I saw and a little frightened even. The first thing was a group of little girls putting make up on and at the end of the night, the same group taking it off with a travel pack of baby wipes. This is why I am a chaperone!! Just kidding (a little) Then the clothes, OHMIGOSH the clothes were off the hook. Some of these girls had the “twinz” out if you know what I am sayin’ and they can’t be older then 13 unless they failed or were held back and I am sure not that many of them could’ve have been. I mean not only were they out they were accentuated in every way possible. Aside from a few things and the principal stopping the dance to let everyone know they were dancing “Way to suggestive and sexual”, it was a fun night. I had someone come take my place out in the hall so that I could go in with the girls and I had a blast with them, they even let me dance a little, w/o embarrassing them. We had a fun time and my babies had the time of their lives thus far. All weekend they kept saying they wanted to start Friday over. Both of them danced too, it was wonderful; hopefully I got some good pictures. Between the girls and I there were 2 full rolls and could’ve been more, but I had to leave my purse in the office.

Sat. morning we had a yard sale; it was FREEEEEZING, for real. Made some good pocket change though and got rid of crap I didn’t need anymore. Aimee and I went shopping and we went out for Ladies night. Hope to post some pics from that night too. We had a good time, but I think had we went elsewhere we could have had a better time. It was a long day for some of us and we were pretty tired.

Finally Sunday morning we got up, I didn’t have to help my Mom move some stuff so I wanted to take the kids out and get some good fall pics of them. Aim wanted to go too. We dressed them up in orange and black shirts and headed for the Lake. We got some really beautiful pics. The kids had enough of our snapping away and finally just went to play.

BIG Sunday dinner complete with turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli and stuffing. Then we all watched “Click it” together, it was a good movie!!!

What a weekend, although I wish I got a nap or two in there. ;)

Here are some pics of the beauty that happened on Sunday …


Momma and her girls!! I love these kids so much


This one is priceless, it made the whole day worth it, does that say "Fall" or what


Awww baby Nia, look how big and how stinkin'cute, but the one with the little pumpkin is even cuter, I will find it and post

4 Comments:

  • awww haha that one of lil Nia is the sweetest ever. I could just eat her up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:35 AM  

  • Awww, love the pics. Tyra's hair looks gorgeous! Did you get it permed again?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:07 PM  

  • I did get it permed but not again, for the first time since she as little. You have no idea how nice it truly is, she will be able to throw some gel in it and wear it wet now, well until new hair grows and I have to get it done again!! :)

    I am getting Tricia's done agian for bday

    By Blogger Harmony, At 11:53 AM  

  • Harns.. these are beautiful pics! Awwww.. I love fall. Your daughters look so pretty and that baby... OMG, she is so cute with her chubby cheeks!

    By Blogger Suvii, At 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home