Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Inspire ME

It’s wonderful to have a friend that is so inspiring, actually friends!!! I have been working for the last month to get my room organized, all the summer stuff put away, clean out the closet of clothes I haven’t wore and just get it together. I am almost there. This past weekend, I got my desks cleaned off so that the girls can do their homework at them. Of course where were they when I got home, not at the desks, but they were doing home work. My next goal is to find some time to start exercising. I really want to get in to a routine, because if I can, then I will stick to it. In addition once I start exercising, all these other things fall in to place with it, more energy, eating better, feeling good and I want those in my life. SO, I am going to have to figure out a plan and then talk to my roomies. Right now things are kinds wacky cause I have the babies from the time I walk in the door until 7ish when the daddy gets home and in that time I am trying to cook dinner, wash dishes, get homework done and tend to the bambinos too. By the time the Daddy gets home and all that is done, I am ready to crawl in my bed in relax, but I am usually finishing up homework with the kids and then doing something else in the house/my room. I need to make it a priority. This morning I was going to try and get up early and go for a walk, but it didn’t happen. I woke-up; I just didn’t get out of bed. I need to DO IT. Hmmmmmm!! I gotta figure out how to make this happen. I also want to start walking at night. I was going to walk last night, but there were no strollers in the house. I am giving myself until Monday of next week to figure out how I am going to incorporate exercise into my weekdays. I am going to write up a plan for myself and everyone in the house to see and I am going to stick to it, like my life depends on it, which it does, doesn’t it?! I mean I need to be healthy before I start to have issues. I want more energy and to feel better. I will figure out a way to walk tonight and I will start my plan. I would also like to cut some of the carbs out of my life, but I just don’t know how…..I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Are we all on a self revamping and improvements path or what? I think all you need is some focus and maybe even work with lists. Lists do the trick for me. Plan out what you want to do on paper and check in w/what you plan for yourself to see if you're measuring up.

    Love you Blondie!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:11 PM  

  • Harms, I share your pain and struggle! I am constantly struggling to succesfully juggle mommyhood, a demanding full-time job, keeping the house in any sort of decent shape and trying to squeeze in time for my hubby, my son and myself. Usually, I'm the one that gets the short end of the stick. I am still battling to lose the 70 lbs (GULP!!!!) that I gained when I was pregnant. Sucks, huh??? My problem is that I am currently not getting any exercise at all. I need to do some SERIOUS revamping in my life!

    By Blogger Suvii, At 1:26 PM  

  • you amaze me constantly.

    you do sooooooooo much and always find something more that you need to do.

    ...and yet are all upbeat about it ;)

    i dunno how you do it my little KegOfSunshine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home