Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Mini Me!!!

This past Friday I really saw the results of my lil Mini Me!!! I went to help out Aimee at Banana's Bday party, but I ended up being the photog for my Mini Me
Here are the results:
Mini Me: Aunnie, take a picture of me and you
Me: Yes Baby

CLICK

Mini Me: Lemme See Lemmsee....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we're so cuuuute Aunnie

Mini Me(MM): Aunnie, you take a picture with my sister and you and me
Me: Yes baby

Click

MM: Lemme See Lemmsee......Awwwwwwwwww, I love it Aunnie


MM: Now me and My Sister Neeeeah, okay Aunnie

Me: Yes, of course Baby

Click

MM:Lemme See Lemmsee

MM: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but Aunnie she not looking, one more please


Click

MM:Lemme See Lemmsee

MM: Look at the Camera Neeeah, Aunnie's taking a picture, LOOK!!!!!!!

Click

MM: MM:Lemme See Lemmsee


MM: Awwwwwwwwwwww I so cute Aunnie, awwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's not looking, aunnie, please

Click

MM:Lemme See Lemmsee


MM: Aunnie I love it, awwwwwwwwwwwwww, we're so cute, awwwwwww......one more

Click


Okay you get the point right, here are the rest of the pics, well not all of them but a few more from that moment



MM: Take one of me and my Daddy!! Come on Daddy, look at the camera, Aunnie, call Daddy!! Noooo kisses Daddy...the camera (oh that is my child and I love it!!!!!)


Now this one, below was the best for me. MM was standing by my side with her arm wrapped around my leg and I am getting the camera ready to take a pic, yelling at the girls to SMILE, cuz you don't look cool, girls just smile...okay ready?

CLICK

and then I look at it to make sure it isn't blurry and MM says: Am I in it? Lemme see Lemmesee

She was soooooooooooo proud of herself for being in the pic with the big girls, I mean how freakin adorable is my MM???


On Sunday we had another party and her Mom gave her the camera and I sware she took like 8 pics of herself and then kodak moments with all her friends and ME!!!! ;) I am beggin her Mom to get her a camera with her bday money, BEGGING!!!!!!!! I mean look at her!!! and everyone she looks at afterwords is the cutest bestest most adorable picture ever in her eyes!!!

3 Comments:

  • Awwwww so cute.

    And hey, who's that skinny blonde chick? Damnnnnnnnnnnnn woman!!!

    By Blogger Tricia, At 10:35 AM  

  • The cuteness speaks for itself though I love the one of CiCi contorting Nia's face towards camera all while very sweetly smiling. heh.

    And to ditto Tricia's comment, Wow! Holy Angular face. I'm seeing features and angles in your face that I didn't remember before. Me likey!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 9:44 AM  

  • What beautiful little sprouts!!

    My little guys does the exact same thing when I take his picture though, "lemme see." It cracks me up!

    By Blogger DeeDee, At 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home