Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Quote

So I was reading one of the many forwards I get a day, because, well I don't know why, I usually scan through them if nothing else. Well now I know why, you never know when you might come across a tid bit of information that will make you smile or make your day.

So, I was reading one of those forwarded jokes or something and at the bottom is a quote I can totally relate with:


(drum roll) here it is:
"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

I think this just might be how I get through each day smiling and feeling thankful and blessed!!!

I love it!

Maybe I should have my teenage girls say it to me every night before bed! ;)

2 Comments:

  • That's a nice sentiment, and so true.

    By Blogger JessT, At 3:43 PM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home