Moments I want to remember...

Monday, January 14, 2008

I did it!!!!!!!!

I went to church yesterday!!! I know for most that may not seem like a big deal, but for me it has been. I feel great and I am so excited and I can't wait to go back again. I was a lil worried about my girls cause service was longer then expected, which I didn't mind but I was concerned they would never want to go back again. We got there a little early at 1040 and there was prayer going on which I fell right in to with an open heart and tears. I went back out to the car to get some napkins cause I felt water works coming on. It was a great service and one I NEEDED to be at. The crazy thing, or as I would say the expected thing was when the pastor called for anyone wanting to come up to be saved, dedicate their lives, born again and something else, I had to hold the pew in front of me as not to RUN up there. There is still some (lots) of fear in me. Then after when he looked me (or so it felt) right in my face and said "I know there is one more, stop fighting it, I am going to give you 10 seconds to get up here." Well, I fought it and I didn't go and then follwoing that he said "Harmony" like 4 or 5 different times, of course he was speaking of Harmony in the "peace" sense but he said said it over and over and over again. At that point I bowed my head and prayed because I knew God was speaking to me. Really, how may times can one us the word Harmony in 3 minutes??? Huh!!!

So, I throughoughly enjoyed it and I plan to go back!! The girls had a good experience too and plan and want to come back with me, so I am thrilled!!!!

Last night I did hair for three hours and here are the results (they are soooooooooo my kids)


(Don't focus on the juice on my baby's lip she just finished a glass of carrot juice)

Mini Me

Mini Cluss

and this one they said Mom, we're takin this one for Titi Cluss cause she loves when we wink!! So this ones for you HOME-y!!!!!!!!!!!! They miss you!

1 Comments:

  • LOVING thier hair! The 'do has a touch of retro in it too. Cuties. Such hams. I'll send them a cross-eyed pic back.

    Good on you for going back to church with the girls and getting a lot out of it. I'm hoping to find one up here and I probably should have gone yesterday but my priorities were skewed. I was too busy spinning in circles in my living room.

    By Blogger Claudia Y Sean, At 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home