Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This is how the "little one's" get down


I know, I know I am late, but I have been so busy. A few weeks ago, my daughters' school had a Valentine Dance for all the kids. The girls had a BLAST and so did I, I am glad I went with them. I only embarassed them a little, but that is cause they were sticking to my side and I told them to go, so when they didn't I started to dance and Ty says, Mommmm, you look like Grandma, please stop", oh gosh, what am I becoming.....Maxine Jr. in the flesh. That's a different topic entirely, but here are some pics from that night.


So, these are the sets of twins, awwww. T and T have had their eyes on these two since the first grade, it was so funny to see how they behaved around each other, great stuff for Mom, I know next year though in middle school I will be keeping an eye on those four

Here they are with their best friend dancing their hearts out. Yes, it freaks me out, completely.




This one priceless, I just happened to be looking for them and I found them alright, just in time to snap the camera and catch them "gettin' low"!
My baby looks so grown-up, Clussy don't even think about taking her to the club!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • Ok, so they will be old enough for the club in less than 7 years.

    7 years makes Cluss and I under 40. And with our good looks that's still doable.

    Cluss, a november dance date with the twins?

    By Blogger Marci, At 1:39 PM  

  • I've been told that I'm aging well and showing little signs of having maturity so 7 years will have to do.

    I love how happy and social Tyra looks in these pics and how Tricia's just super content in doing her own thing. Wow, babies....

    By Blogger Claudia, At 4:58 PM  

  • Before I read the post, I looked at the pictures and assumed this was the "Period Party" or "Celebration of Womanhood" that you guys had been planning.

    I'm relieved.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:32 AM  

  • 2013, here we come!

    By Blogger Marci, At 10:03 AM  

  • OHMIGOSH!!! STOP STOP, no taking the babies out to clubs, although I would (maybe!!!!!!!!) rather them be with you two then alone, I think!!! You two aren't always on best behaviour and I can see Clussy trying to get them to beat someone up in the club, a man at that, "Come on girls, your Momma does it!! Help me find him!!" I might have to go too.

    Rich - If those were from "That kinda party", it would have been a good one, nahhh, just a dance at school, but they are groovin aren't they for such little peanuts, fifth grade and younger.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 10:32 AM  

  • Rich, did you see tampon shaped balloons in background or baskets of midol/pamprin/vodka around them in the pics?

    Come on Harms, then who's supposed to have my back at the clubs when I kick the groin of suspicious looking men at the club? You're coming too. It's settled. Marsh doesn't really get as vicious as you do so I need your skills. I'd never put the twins in that situation. ;-) Just my little blinding ray of sunshine...

    By Blogger Claudia, At 11:17 AM  

  • I always got your back BABY!!! ALWAYS!!! Oh and don't worry Tricia is going to be just like her Momma, I can tell already, she will have your back too, but not until she is like 25, k?!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home