Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Crazy, Weird, Odd movie

I watched a movie last night, was flipping channels and left it on that one when the phone rang and then at some point started watching this movie, just all around crazy movie. I am not sure how far I was in to it, but that didn't matter after hitting info and looking at the title and than reading the description, WHAT!!!!

Plot Summary for
She Hate Me (2004)
Harvard-educated biotech executive John Henry Jack Armstrong gets fired when he informs on his bosses, launching an investigation into their business dealings by the Securities & Exchange Commission. Branded a whistle-blower and therefore unemployable, Jack desperately needs to make a living. When his former girlfriend Fatima, a high powered businesswoman--and now a lesbian--offers him cash to impregnate her and her new girlfriend Alex, Jack is persuaded by the chance to make easy money. Word spreads and soon Jack is in the baby-making business at $10,000 a try. Lesbians with a desire for motherhood and the cash to spare are lining up to seek his services. But, between the attempts by his former employers to frame him for security fraud and his dubious fathering activities, Jack finds his life, all at once, becoming very complicated.


So, I ended up watching it all the way to the end and what a CRAZY CRAZY movie, if you ever bored out of your mind and have the desire to just be saying, "What the F$&@" through a movie this is the one. So, I am wondering, who thought of this shit and I come to find out......Spike Lee, that didn't surprise me.

The ending was the most out there part of the movie and maybe this was Spike Lee's fantasy.

I guess I must have been entertained though, cause like I said I watched the entire movie.

3 Comments:

  • Ha! I do that a lot. But I might just be a hair weirder than you. :)
    I remember seeing previews for that movie. Bizarre.

    By Blogger Buggie, At 7:21 PM  

  • i saw the end of it a few times...it is odd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:56 AM  

  • It's playing on HBO right now if you get a chance to watch it, what was he thinking I am still asking myself, mayeb a fantasy of the writer, HAAAAA!!! WIll never happen

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home