Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What a morning....

So, my day started off crazy and only continued from there. First of all I had dreams of my ex, the bad one “R”, all night. Every time I woke up from the dream and went back to sleep it was a new dream, but he was in them all of them. The dreams weren’t bad; in fact they were nice and made me wake up sad missing him. Of course I had to smack myself first thing to remind myself why I don’t really miss him, more bad then good, more bad then good, I have to keep telling myself this. I cried in my sleep cause I was so happy to be in his arms and when I woke up the pillow was soaked, that sucks. Needless to say I didn’t sleep much last night, I mean getting myself back to sleep after each time I woke up was not easy. So, I debated in staying home sick, cause on top of that my throat hurt and I was all congested, but I made myself get up and dragged my butt to work like a good little girl and today is the last day of the pay period too.

So, then I get to work and I open my email, a few from friends, so I start going through them. One is from my friend’s husband, who yes is also my friend. We do lots of things in groups so we all hang out and get close. I have also corresponded with him occasionally through email when we are planning things. So, anyway, yesterday afternoon I got a crazy email from him saying “Just wanted to say Hi and I am thinking about you”, well okay that was nice. I didn’t think anything of it and said thanks and something referring to his wife and kids. This morning I got an email stating very clearly that feelings are being felt and dreams are being had, so now I am totally uncomfortable. There were other things in the email, but that is how it ended. So, I of course responded to the other things first and thought very carefully how to respond to that. I think I did a good job and he thanked me for my objective opinion and keeping it real, so I think that is taken care of. What a way to start the morning, I mean all of this is before 0830.

So, I continue going through email and get an email from a different friend that says he and his wife are separating, WHAT!!!! I don’t know his wife, but as we were talking yesterday I mentioned, not knowing anything, you are a really good father and your wife is so lucky to have a man like you. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth, but seriously, I had no idea. He sent the email about ten minutes after our conversations o I felt bad about that.

Then, this is all before 0900, I get another email from a co-worker regarding a very sensitive issue with kids, poor thing, so I stop and pray for her and the others and decide I can’t take anymore.

Here we are at the end of my day and it has seemed to go smooth since I have buried myself in my work and nothing else for the remainder of my day, but what a crazy start that sucked the energy right out of me. I can’t wait to leave in 5 minutes and sit in the traffic on 95!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Wow, you wearing that pheromones perfume oil lately or is it just that natural attraction that's driving the men nuts?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 2:47 PM  

  • Hmmmm, where is my oil?? I haven't seen it in a while. I think I think I drive men nuts, but not in the way you are referring to, haaa haaaa, we all know I am a little crazeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that's for you Cluss)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home