Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Kids are funny, especially toddlers

So, on our long trip to Fl the baby sat in the middle of me and B. As the sun came up and we were getting closer she suddenly became super awake and super bored. I started playing the What does the ____ say/do" game with her. She really loves this game and singing also. So we are going through the basic animals; cat, dog, cow, sheep...you know all the ones kids that age know. I was saying the animal noises with her too. Then we get to piggy. Oh the piggy, which most kids will say "Oink, Oink"...me I like to snort cause it's funny to see the lil ones react and my kids loved it when they were little. Adri belts out with laughter and then she tries to do it also. This had us laughing so hard we almost had to pull over, Adri laughed with us too. "Auntie, again, again" Of course I broke out the camera because her piggy face snorting was the CUTEST ever. We also made fishes faces which entertained for at least 30 more minutes. How cute is this munchkin....


Piggy
Piggy
Fishy
Fishy

I love her!!!!! I wish I took a viseo of the piggy!! Note to self: take video of piggy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home