Moments I want to remember...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Fresh Flowers

There are so many things I want to BLOG about, but just never enough time in the day, between work, emails, kids, dinner and TV. I keep thinking I will make more time to BLOG, because I have a running list of things I would like to write about going on in my head. Last night, I just decided to write in my journal, because I was already in bed snuggled under my covers when the need to write came about as I listed to this new cd, of a new artist, she is fabulous, if you are a Norah Jones fan, I think you will like her. She has a very soothing, calming voice. One that she would be singing about killing people, destroying the universe and I would’ve never caught on, because the sound has taken me to my own place of comfort.

So, I was thinking about the “ex” last night, the bad/good one, Ryan. I came across something that instantly made me reminisce about some beautiful times we had together and I got out the photo album while listening to beautiful music and looked at the pics and cried. It was just an emotional cry, I miss him!!! I don’t miss all the bad times, who does, but I miss the good ones. I miss the way he treated me like a princess and just wanted me to be happy (when things were good) he loved to see me smile and I appreciated that about him. I came across my first bday with him which was a few weeks after we started dating and he went all out for me, I was so impressed.

He took my daughters’ to get me a present and asked them what they wanted to get me. They told him they wanted to fill a room with flowers for me and a cake, so he took them to the store and told them to grab as many bouquets as they could carry in their arms and let them pick out a cake too and decorate it. I had to stay up in my room and when they were ready he blind folded me, walked me downstairs and surprise…. My babies started singing, the whole kitchen floor (it was empty we were moving) was filled with flowers of all kinds and colors and in the middle of the floor was a cake lit with candles with the words Happy Birthday Mommy written on it in the cutest hand writing. I was blown away and taken back and overwhelmed. What an amazing gift!!!!!! Later that day I received a heart shaped diamond necklace that he asked my friend to help him pick out. Good Times, Good Times!!!!!

The flowers filled two pitchers and a vase, this is just one pitcher full!!!



I tried to load pics, not working, DAMN blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why doesn't it give me an error message instead of trying to fool me with the "done" and then nothing. I will try again on Monday!!! :( Syke, it worked, finally




Oh and I didn't go a day, not one, w/o fresh flowers from this day forward for 7 or 8 months, he was pretty charming, I got cards for no reason too.

12 Comments:

  • That is a REALLY good picture of you Harms!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:22 PM  

  • Harms is uber photogenic on a regular though... Yep, Pretty like a flower?

    I miss the regular flowers too. I'll buy you some, K?

    I love you my baby momma. I miss the good times too and can't even look at pics yet because they hurt too much. I feel you, Sweets. I'll have something special waiting for you tonight.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 4:28 PM  

  • Ok, that's actually pretty cute I have to admit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:09 PM  

  • Look how pretty the lil Blondie #1 looks w/flowers surrounding her face... Awww.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 10:15 PM  

  • I know! So pretty, like the prettiest flower of that bunch right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:19 PM  

  • ((nod))

    Makes the whole bunch just shy in comparison really. I barely notice the flowers past the ray of sunshine beaming past them.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 10:21 PM  

  • It's like if you were a Bee, which one would you pollinate first? I know my answer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:31 PM  

  • ((uncomfortable silence))

    ((looking back at the line that you blatantly disregarded and stomped past))

    By Blogger Claudia, At 10:00 AM  

  • Thanks guys!!!!

    Gib, who needs to smack you? CLussy, just know on her door and scare her, she will know you the Fu%^ out!!!!

    You peoples know how to make a girl feel all purtty and stuff!!! :) I appreciate the love esecially since I have been feelin' so blah lately (I first wrote "Down on myself", but I had to reconsider choice of words since we all have issues)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 11:37 AM  

  • ((whispering)) Honey, you need more coffee.

    Know = knock, right?

    And yes, girl scouts no longer come a' knocking my way. :-/ Luckily they're short so last one that came to my door got off scotch free cuz I swung at her Mom instead. ((nodding)) it's true!

    Down on yourself... like Quincy and Lexi? Lucky... I'm so envious of that ability.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:20 PM  

  • I wish I had that ability, WISH!!! That would be my one and only if I had one!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Just kidding of course ;)

    oh and yes, know=knock, need coffeeeeee

    By Blogger Harmony, At 1:58 PM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home