Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Storm before the Calm???

One of the worst days of my life, probably the most emotional since Ryan and I broke up almost a year ago. My daughter walked in the house last night and all her hair was GONE, that’s right, GONE. My friend’s Mom cut it off. Didn’t say anything to me, didn’t ask me just tied her hair up in four little ponytails and cut. My heart is broken. I didn’t even know what to do but go up to my room and cry. I felt angry and enraged and wanted to hurt someone. All I kept saying to myself is …”Why” and “WTF”. I can’t even put my baby’s hair in to one ponytail. It is so short in the back that it just sticks out and uneven from every angle. I am still sick, working on getting over it, but SICK and disgusted that someone has the balls to do this. I brushed her hair out to see how truly bad it was and lost it. I threw on my sweat jacket and tennis shoes and went running out in the pouring rain, screaming and crying. I am so upset because 1. She had NO RIGHT 2. My baby loved having long hair 3. My own issues of when I was younger and couldn’t grow my hair out 4. SHE HAD NO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called my Mom and she of course wanted to call her which would have done NO GOOD, so I said NO, but she talked to me until I calmed down. I went back home and hung out with the girls for a little and got them to bed. I laid down in bed and cried myself to sleep. What a day!!!!

This morning I wok up to sunshine and my beautiful daughters’ standing above me with a precious present for my Birthday, earrings and a necklace, I love it. I also working on letting this go, because there is really nothing I can do about it at this point.

4 Comments:

  • HAPPY BIRFDAY HARMONIES!

    and screw her man! She crossed the line. But don't worry about it, karma is a mean bitch ;)

    loveyou!

    By Blogger Tricia, At 11:08 AM  

  • and ya know, I was thinking about it. Tricia might kind of like that her hair isnt the same as her sisters?

    I dunno, at some point they start wanting to be individuals, no?

    bah what the hell do I know.

    By Blogger Tricia, At 11:09 AM  

  • Next time she comes over, can you have a pair of clippers behind your back, then put your arms around her and suddenly all she hears is 'bzzzzzzz' as you give her mohawk? That'd be fun, right?

    I'm sure she didn't mean harm but damn, that is awfully nutty of her, isn't it? Ay vey.

    At least Tricia and Ty have different hair cuts now. I'm sure there'll be some fun variations of how you can do her hair in this length.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 2:41 PM  

  • You didn't say if the child likes it or not. And I can't imagine on of your kids letting someone do that to them if they didn't want it to happen. You know? Hmm. I'm sorry you are upset. I love ya.

    By Blogger Buggie, At 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home