Moments I want to remember...

Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome new baby sister


The Devil (baby daddy) has done it again….had one more baby and another girl too. A few weekends ago B and I decided to head over to the new baby momma’s house, J and introduce T and T to their new lil’ sister and hang out for a bit. The three girls were very excited, even though Titi has seen her lil’ sister many times from the Devil picking her up and taking her over there, however this was my girls’ first time. B and I weren’t sure how it was going to go…..can we say “Awkward!!” B and I have been best friends before J came in to the picture, so for the three years she has been around she has seen B and I together hanging out and has heard of our vacations together and stuff from the Devil

It was all good though, she is going through a lot and with a brand new baby it just makes it even harder. We let her vent and reassured her that the things that were going on weren’t how it should be and that she will get through this and over it. While we were chatting the girls were playing with the baby. It was a nice time and I am glad the girls were finally able to meet their new sister.

2 Comments:

  • omg when i saw the first pic, i was like "is that a doll"?

    she is awfully preshus :)

    By Blogger Tricia, At 10:03 AM  

  • She is cute, but I can't believe that you and B are so generous in your time. I think I would have a really hard time going to see my ex's new kids.

    By Blogger Buggie, At 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home