Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Intuition

So, I always wonder about this, but after last night I think mine is pretty good. I was getting ready to go to bed last night when I had a feeling, not a good one. So, I ran downstairs to go out and make sure my car was locked, it wasn’t. I also remembered my camcorder was in there and wanted to get that out. Early when I came home from the grocery store I couldn’t grab it cause of all the bags and thought, it’ll be fine, it’s been in there for a month, but something didn’t feel quite right last night. Well, what do you know this morning as I was racing out the door to my car, I noticed my door was open. I didn’t think anything of it, other than; I didn’t close it hard enough. I hopped in the car and went to plug up my phone and noticed the little compartment was open and everything dumped out and my charger was gone. So, now I am suspicious and I immediately get out of the car to search for my book of cds, waaaahhhhhhh, they are gone. ALL my freaking cds have been got, gone, bye-bye and I am so sad!!!!! Oh, they took my lighter too. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really not happy. The good news is I got my camcorder out with Christmas morning tape in it out. HAAA HAAA, you didn’t get my camcorder or my memories F%$^er!!!!!!

Oh well, life goes on and I will buy new cds!!!! I am happy, blessed and my kids and I are healthy!!!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

  • OH NO!!! Harms, I'm so sorry! That is such a feeling of being violated. I hate that! I remember when I woke to find the Altima's window smashed out and all valuables (even Jems' vacuum which was in my trunk) cleaned out and it got me all shakey and felt so vulnerable.

    Ok, I'll make you all the CD's you want. k?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 10:34 AM  

  • What's with the camcorders always getting stolen?

    Well, at least this one was thwarted. How'd the perps get in your car if you went back down to lock it?

    Booooo, theiving!

    By Blogger Marci, At 1:23 PM  

  • Oh no! That totally sucks!!

    Thieves suck! I wish explosive diarrhea on the jerk who stole from you.

    By Blogger Run, At 1:58 PM  

  • Yeah, sounds like music donation time for you. What are you missing the most? We'll all download stuff for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:41 PM  

  • You all are so wonderful!!! Thanks guys, all your supprt and love is enough for me!!! Just what I needed to make me feel all better about the whole thing. :)

    Nunus - I felt so violated one I realized what happened.

    Mish - Go figure, I thought the same thing, if it would have been stolen I would accept I am not meant to have one.

    Busted - THANKS doll, I will send you their address one I figure out who did it, I will hear my music coming from their car, JERKS!!!

    Rich - most of my cds were R&B and Hip-hop/rap, but the ones I am most sad about were my ex's that he gave me, they are not replaceable or downloadable. Oh well, nothing I can do now. I appreciate the love though!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 4:48 PM  

  • Wow. Strange, our intuition.

    By Blogger Kristi, At 8:54 PM  

  • yah, but at least you arent stinky ;)

    By Blogger Tricia, At 12:57 PM  

  • Did you report it to the pOlice?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 9:38 AM  

  • I did report it M'ers, but nothing they could do other then log it.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 1:15 PM  

  • it really would have sucked to have lost another one. your intuition rocks!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:52 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home