Moments I want to remember...

Monday, April 10, 2006

A tribute to the newlyweds

What an amazing weekend filled with family and friends. Two of my close friends that I consider family joined their lives this past weekend in marriage. I would like to extend my heartfelt Congratulations to Danny and Barbie. I am also wishing the many blessings for a beautiful marriage and all the patience they will need along the way. On Friday I left work early to hurry and pick up Barbie’s wedding dress. Before heading to get that though I stopped and bought an arch for them to be married under. Every girl should have an arch, or at least that’s the way I feel. So, I rushed over there after picking up the dress. Got there and immediately ripped open the box to start assembling this arch, her Mom helped me. Once we got the arch all put together and went to stand it on its feet it just barely fit under the ceiling so I didn’t put the lights on it, just decorated it with tulle and flowers. Time was going fast and I am taking pictures like crazy of the beautiful bride, she looked ABSOLUTELY amazing, like an Angel. (Pictures coming soon) The best man hadn’t arrived yet and we were pushing it, so we went ahead with the ceremony and it just couldn’t have been more perfect or beautiful, most of all intimate with family and close friends. I am so excited for my two close friends and there future together. I wish them only good to come and a lifetime of love and happiness; they both truly deserve it and each other!!!! Congrats again to the both of you, I love you two so much.

The reception was just as perfected with the right group of people to make it perfect as well and the kids to add to the entertainment!!

What a wonderful weekend!!!

4 Comments:

  • Hey now, not everyone was there *sniff*

    Im jes kiddin', it sounds like it was all very beautiful and perfect just like they deserve.

    *happy sigh*

    Maybe one day ill get onna dem spiffy arches, no? ;)

    By Blogger Tricia, At 8:11 PM  

  • I will make a beeeeaaauuuutiful Arch for you too!!! ;)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:20 AM  

  • Good times for all. I hope I get to see video of my Mom tackling you for bouquet. heh. Mas doesn't play around,eh?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 7:38 PM  

  • Haaaa!!! That was funny wasn't it!! I can't wait to see it too, you would have thought we both had men in our lives the way we jumped for it!!! ;)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home