Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10+ years in the making, this is for you ladies

So, I know Clussy has commented in her Blog and Maybe even Mush and Bug, but sitting here I realized that we have been in eachother's lives for more than a decade and in addition to that you all have watched/babysat/helped/given advice/ and been a part of my children growing up. I know we have been through so much good, bad, happy, sad, and through it all there will always be something special we all share with each other. I always think back to the book Bug made for us about the forces, each of us contributing some way and being one in another, but all of us have always been so different individually. It really touches my heart that we have found eachother again and to some degree know what's going on in the other's lives. I love you girls(women) and you all have really made a difference in my life and been a strong player in my daughters' lives and I truly appreciate it. I reflect on all the memories and inside jokes/secrets/events we have shared and know that the relationship the four of us had for all those years was truly unique. I know we have all grown and finding time together is not as easy but I feel so blessed and lucky to know that I will always be able to call on you three at any time no matter how much time has been between us. They always talk about the friendships you develop during "the college years" and essentially it was the age we all should have been in college(well one of us was), but the friendships developed at work are just as strong. I am so glad my Mom MADE me walk in to Bennigans that day and apply for a job because I found you three. I want you all to be in my life and in my daughters' live until we leave the earth through good and bad, I love you all so much and I thank you for all the strength, laughter, love, hugs, buffsands, ER nights, game nights, trips, games, support, diapers changed, outtings, tickets, pictures, tears, truth, fun, happiness, late nights, phone calls, work outs, memories and so much more. In 1994 when we went to Diem's graduation and took our first pic of all of us together, I had no idea I just made friends for life. I love you guys!!!!

So, in honor of our many years together I am going to share pics from all the years starting with 2005

That's Aim in the top left corner, let me see if I can find one of just us, okay here it is:

3 Comments:

  • ya gotta love milestones

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:33 PM  

  • 10 years and counting? that's just nuts... Now the babies that used to cry and talk to me in foreign languages when they had soiled diapers are lil women? It's just wild...

    Thanks for reminding us of such sweet memories and how long we've managed to know eachother.

    You're still that chick w/the fire engine red lipstick and long blond hair tucked in your lil polo caps...

    By Blogger Claudia, At 5:19 PM  

  • Awww buff sands....who wants to call into work to get me off my shift?

    Love you girls long times

    By Blogger Marci, At 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home