Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Newest encounter with the "baby daddy"

Well Happy New Year to me, NOT. So everything was going wonderful and today I get a call from “Other baby Momma” that Babies’ Daddy got hit with a deduction from his account for the full amount of child support owed to me. Babies’ Daddy also said he is know negative $XXXX.XX and being hit with over draft fees left and right. So, OBM calls me to warn me not to answer the phone that he will be calling me and he is PISSED and flying off the handle. While I am on the phone with her, I miss his call and of course his STUPID A$$ leaves a VM yelling and angry and I BETTER call him.

First of all, I can’t do anything. Child Support took the money, not me, what does he think I can do. The other thing, he created this situation almost a year ago. I am going to post a very disturbing email from him as evidence in case anything happens to me from a year ago, where this all started. The thing about all of this is he has another one coming, due next week I believe, ignorant a-hole. Yea, I am a little angry, because he doesn’t take any responsibility and expects everyone to clean up behind him. On top of the fact, last time he let it get to a warrant out for his arrest I canceled it with a contract from him stating he would pay monthly, yea, that didn’t happen, in the contract it said if he didn’t I would re-open the case. So, we had words almost a year ago about all of this and he said he wouldn’t pay, so I reopened the case and because he doesn’t stay still and didn’t work a normal job they couldn’t track him so it’s just been building, not that I have received any money from him aside from bday presents for the girls and xmas presents for them, but that doesn’t count.

So, what does this all mean, hell for me, lot’s of angry words and yelling, lots of threatening words and hopefully no actions. Last time he threatened to take my kids and I am so scared. He does know where I live now, for a year he didn’t. I am going to try and get a protective order or restraining order against him, something.

Everyone, please pray for my daughters’ safety, even if you don’t pray just do it for me, “In Jesus Name”. thanks so much.

1 Comments:

  • He's such a disgusting example of a man gone wrong that there are no words to express.

    I'm sorry that this has come out and is seeming to bust loose.

    I'm praying for you and the girls and for his lost soul... not to mention the poor little person who he's bringing into this world again. *shaking head*

    Call me if you need anything or if you need to come camp out till things cool down.

    Love you and you know you're always watched over so you're safe.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home