Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My (madlibs) Santa letter

Go make one first before you read mine: http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm



Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth


Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Nunus's Office party. It was Aimee who spiked the punch with too much sex on the beach. I can't help it if I drank 6 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like orange.

I thought it was funny when I put Babrie's panties on my head and danced the salsa on the chair while singing `All I want for christmas'. I didn't mean to break Nunus's unicorn and don't know why Nunus would accuse me of stealing.

I don't remember calling Sean's wife a Delicious pig---even though she looked like one with yellow eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Lyly's husband's boob, it was only because I ate too much of that crabs.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my plane through my neighbor's man room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a bubbly dog and have me arrested for drunk in public!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all funny and serious. And I'm really not to blame for any of this big stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and lovely yours,
Harmony (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 3 bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home