Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am so blessed

Blessed, Blessed and more blessed are my family and I!!!

This has been quite a year for me. I have done a 360 with my life and more incredible kids have been troopers through it all. I have moved three times this year and had to switch them from schools each time. I have turned myself around and improved who I am and the mother I am. I have let go of someone I love and held up strong and one of the really big accomplishments, I have not jumped in to the arms of someone else, which is a first for me in the 16 years I have been dating. I am free of you know for 18 months now, I am still impressed with myself for that one too, and I have not harmed myself in over a year!!! I have relied and called on family and friends during moments of weakness and taking head to their advice even if I didn’t want to, because I knew they all had the best interest for me and at times better than I did in myself.

So here we are at the end if the year and I am feeling stronger than ever, I am feeling wonderful about my relationship with my daughters, Mom, friends, and most of all Myself!!! I am so blessed and God has been there for me through it all. I honestly couldn’t have gotten through this year with out pray. Thanks you Jesus!!!! I feel over-whelmed spiritually because I have been challenged a lot and I truly believe my faith and belief has taken me through and above and beyond it all.

Thank you to all my friends who have been there for me and thank you Jesus for all your Blessings.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad to hear (read) you sounding so optimistic, reinforced and proud of yourself. This is an extreme difference in tone for you from this time last year and it's well deserved. We're with you all the way. I'm proud of you HOMEy.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home