Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is it sympathy, that's what I am leaning towards

WHAT THE F*&^???? I am so tired!! Is it sympathy for my two best friends that are pregnant, one being my roommate? Is it depression? Is it the calm after the storm? Is it because I am fat and lazy? Is it from trying to quit smoking? Someone out there….HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED ENERGY and I need it now. All I want to do is sleep, I feel tired all day long and I am so done. I know in the last few months I have been through a lot, the back, the meds they put me on and not sleeping, the stress with the holidays and being a single Mom, the baby daddy drama, and HOMEWORK, but come on, can that really make me feel this tired??? I know in order to get more energy I have to get my lazy butt up and into gear, but it is so not happening and I know what the results of that are, that’s how I got to where I am now. I think the cold weather is a factor too, all I want is too snuggle up and be lazy.

So anyone out there with some motivators, I am up for ideas. Here’s how my day goes though; wake up, feed the dogs, prep for work, walk the dogs, work all day, go home, barely get my clothes changed, cook dinner and work on homework, while cooking, eat dinner and back to homework until somewhere between 830-930, get the kids ready for bed, and have a little time for myself, take the dogs out and done, so do I slip in some work out time at about 1030 when I am ready to fall out, or do I wake up earlier and try first thing in the morning (this isn’t going to happen, I try every morning to get up earlier and lay in bed snoozing the alarm for 45 minutes), it stinks!!!!!!!!

So right now I just convince myself I am having sympathy for my two pregnant friends and we will all just get fat together, only in 7/8 months, I won’t be having a baby……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home