Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I feel sick....................

How do I even begin to respond to this:


Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:13:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From:
dj_raja
To:
harms627
Subject:
Time will tell.

Oh so your little passive bullshit'n ass way of doing shit
is your justification? I told you straight up would I would do
if you tried that bullshit on me & I surely didnt get a response
then now did I? Hmm..as I recall you didnt have a response at all
and definitely backed the fuck off.
In saying this,,,, I can only assume that you did it after the fact w/o
saying a fucking word about. In addition, you havent mentioned it since
hoping that it would build up to this..
You didnt say a word when I have done what I've done for the kids when that
money could've went to child support. So I know for a fact you didnt say shit to me
Barbie or anyone else. Why the fuck would I dish out the little bit of money I do have
and let shit build up with child support you fucking moron?
Now you've really done yourself in.
So you are going to get exactly what you've
been asking for......"alot more headache, alot more pain in your fat ass miserable life".
I warned you not to fuck with me....but as I see.....you like it.
Your punishment is yourself everytime you wake up. Shit has really fucked me up &
you are the fucking blame. So while you sit in satisfaction make sure you take into account
what life has in store for your ass.
Keep pleading what you feel towards me...and guess what my feelings will never change about
your sorry ass. I know you dont care. and i dont want you to...Just know that all your bullshit
that you like to reverse b/c I didnt want to be bothered with your sorry ass will serve you right
one day. From child support, to the kids calling someone else Daddy, letting yourself get out of
control, being a fucking crackhead, and last but not least....allowing tricia to gain so much
fucking
weight. Maybe you just dont give a fuck so you can hide behind your fat ass problems. Does it make
you feel better? Your life is done!! Tricia has alot of years ahead of her so act like you give a
shit!!
Or maybe you just dont b/c then you have to look at yourself in the mirror.
You and Barbie both telling me to lay off the subject (like many other subjects)
Once again, I sit and wait. I back off & watch.. Now what can you say? I still dont know
what I'm talking about? Yeah ok... Time will bring every issue/subject to the surface.
You will burn as always. Tricia is miserable! Hide all you want. This is one of many issues.
On a different note....
Always claiming you're struggling huh? Yeah, how about all the money you used to waste.
I wont go any further b/c its a waste of my fucking time.
Yeah you're right..there's nothing you can do. Thats exactly who you are!
I will deal w/ the enforcement agency......then you!!
Shit aint over til I say so. When your children start to see you in a different light I will then
have
my "satisfaction"..... I wonder how hard that will be? LOL

3 Comments:

  • Uhm..........WOW!

    He is one seriously angry black man.

    He also sounds like a total deadbeat. He certainly doesn't come off as interested in providing for his progeny.

    I would seriously consider taking his threats to the Virginia Magistrate and at the very least have an R.O. brought up against him to keep him away from you and the kids.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:52 PM  

  • OMG!! Seriously he has problems and from the looks of this email he seems to need to blame others for it. (what a LOSER!)

    I would take this to the authorities as MG stated and DEFENITLY get an R.O. The amount of obscenities in this and badgering is enough to make Howard Sterns ears bleed!

    Never underestimate the power of the written word and the fact that it can be filed against anyone with intent to do harm! :)

    I wouldn't respond... who knows he may get angry enough to send you more submissible proof of his crappiness.

    By Blogger Run, At 11:31 AM  

  • I called the police last night and they came out and said the letter is very boarderline and he knows how to just say enough w/o saying to much to cross the line. He didn't think there was anyhting they could do yet, advise me to try and get a protective order. So, I went this morning to do that and they basically said the same thing. So, I am filing for custody of them and than going from there. In the meantime I am just going to ignore it all and continue praying for my him and my girls' safety.

    Thanks for all the concern and support, please keep us in your prayers!!! :)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home