Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

More pics of my little miracles and how far they have come

This is Tyra holding my finger, my step dad's wedding band slipped over her wrist with no problem, you can see the bruising from labor on Tyra's arm and leg, poor baby
Just to get an idea how little they were, this is a few days old.
This is Tyra, bruised from head to toe from when I was pushing Tricia out naturally, Tyra was up under my ribs being crushed by my contractions, it broke my heart when I saw her for the first time and they told me what happenend. This is Three hours old, the first picture.
This is the first time I was able to hold them together with out all the tubes and breathing stuff, look how young I was, WOW, big bangs.
This is Trica three hours old and under two pounds, she still looked perfect to me even with all the wires, tubes and metal, I remember looking and saying my perfect little baby, she has been a princess since day one, the nurses were the first ones to start calling her that, funny how it has stuck, she is still a princess.

4 Comments:

  • *sigh* BABIES! Wow, happy birthday to them. Our lil angels who taught us ALL about babies.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 4:28 PM  

  • Had a great time a the party with you and watching the video was amazing!!!! I love you Nunus!!! Mushie!! Buggie!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:42 AM  

  • OMG too cute. I have tears in my eyes looking at your little beauties. So sweet and perfect.

    By Blogger Maria's Space, At 9:29 PM  

  • There were than and still are, I am so BLESSED!!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home