Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I read this no problem, only one word stumped me

for about a second, but I just thought it was so funny I wanted to share.


Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

4 Comments:

  • This is great! I read the whole thing w/out problem too, not missing a word. ;-) Does that mean I'm brilliant too? Kick ass! I love it!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 9:23 AM  

  • It's so funny to me, that our minds work that way. I told Janet, my co-worker, that I want to write an entry like that. ;)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 10:27 AM  

  • ha taht wulod be hailoruis but it wluod aslo tkae a lnog tmie, dno't ya tinhk?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:05 PM  

  • Aren't you the cutie and yes, that is why it will not happen!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home