Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The snooze button and off are way to close

What a morning, I hate when I oversleep; it just starts the day off crazy. I had a looong evening last night. Tricia was super emotional and I was very understanding and listened and talked to her. I tried to remind myself about my own feelings when going through this experience, much less going through it the first time. The alarm went off this morning and instead of snooze I hit OFF and went back to sleep. Not only did I go back to sleep I went in to dream status, not good. So, I jumped out of bed and ran in to the girls room, rushing them along. Got out the door and was only 10 minutes late, whoooo. Thank goodness there was nothing going on as far as me needing to meet someone. It’s only 1000 and I am ready to go. This week so far as been a lot on the emotional side.

More than anything I want to start working out regularly too and it’s always one thing after another that seems to be enough to hinder this process. I think next week when school starts I will be able to maintain some what of a more normal schedule. I am mentally exhausted too, which doesn’t help. I think I will make a schedule and then I will know what needs to get done and will do it. I am planning on making a chore list for the girls to follow too. Once school starts they will have 90 minutes, maybe a little more home until I get there to get chores and homework done.

Well, it’s been about 6 weeks, I think, since Ryan and I terminated anything that was there and I think I am doing pretty well. I am no longer taking sleeping pills and that seems to be working out. I am not having all the thoughts I did wither of him and the worries. I am working on ME and making my daughters’ and I the focus of my life, long over due. I miss sex and attention, but I am working on getting over it and finding other ways to sooth my soul. I feel good and that’s all that matters today!

8 Comments:

  • You are doing incredibly well. Was talking to Mas about how relieved I am to see you moving on and not lashing out or pushing your emotions back by seeking sex or something else to replace your feelings of loss and heartbreak.

    Honey, I miss sex and attention too!!! ;-)

    You gonna try to sweat with us next week? Gimme an H!!! for Hot... but for Harms too.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:05 PM  

  • Hot Harms?

    By Blogger Marci, At 3:47 PM  

  • Oop, that was suggestion, not a question.

    By Blogger Marci, At 3:47 PM  

  • HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ya Hot much lately Harms?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 3:53 PM  

  • Me tooo

    By Blogger Buggie, At 9:51 PM  

  • Yea, a bunch of attentention deprived, sex fiend ladies to attend to welcoming my little one to our team at lunch!!! :) I am just glad I am not alone!

    Mush: Yes, Harms is HOT!!!!

    Nuus: I so want to sweat it out with ya'll in a stinky room looking at nekked man teaching, any chances on us going to the earlier class? Max said she will keep the girls.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:31 AM  

  • Sure, we can go Monday, heck, even Sunday or whenever. My body hurts soooooo good (read: OUCH) today from that class. I had no idea it'd work through so many different muscles in my body. I'd love to just sit in a nice hot tub after that class.

    We are all sex starved and would be GREAT examples for the new young lady. *snicker*

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:56 PM  

  • Sure, we can go Monday, heck, even Sunday or whenever. My body hurts soooooo good (read: OUCH) today from that class. I had no idea it'd work through so many different muscles in my body. I'd love to just sit in a nice hot tub after that class.

    We are all sex starved and would be GREAT examples for the new young lady. *snicker*

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home