Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

They grow so fast

Oh how they grow…I went to visit Tricia and Tyra’s Aunt and cousins last week. We haven’t seen them in a long time, a couple of years.

It was wonderful, we walked in, Auntie hadn’t told the kids we were coming yet, so they were really surprised when they came down stairs and we were standing there. I think I was even more surprised to see Tank, this lil man stands taller then me now, I had to look up to him…WTF….!!!!!!!! His voice was all grown except for the few high pitched tones thrown in every once in a while, a handsome young man. I wasn’t expecting that, I wasn’t ready for it and then Brit, is a little lady, my goodness. I remember throwing these kids in the tub together. I remember them staying up many nights playing with toys and then chatting and doing hair. I remember and have pics rocking Brit to sleep many times. We all sat around the table and talked for a nit and then Auntie and I went outside to catch up some. As we were talking I could hear the kids in the house laughing and catching up too, it warmed my heart!!! I am so glad we have reunited with them, cause you could see all the kids needed it and LOVED it. Of course I took a few pics, don’t have them back yet. (I am going to finally break down and get a digital camera) I twas really amazing how much Ty looks like her Aunt, I mean I know they are family and the girls lok a lot like their Dad, but it was CRAZY. She looked more like her then her daughter. When we were leaving we all exchanged lots of hugs and as we were walking to the car I hear Tank yell “I love ya’ll!!” Awwwww, my lil man all grown!! When he was younger we were very close and I am sad it has been so long. The girls talked about it all the way home and how much they missed them and can’t wait to see them again. What a great early Christmas present!!!

On a side note to ruin my beautiful post the Devil sent me an email: He is filing for Paternity Testing!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????

Of course I responded, sure ok, time and place. My only concern is the girls finding out, it would break their hearts and I am not ready for that yet, ever!

Hopefully I will have some time to update some pics in here soon.

6 Comments:

  • She finally gives in to the digital goodness.

    whew, that took a while ;)

    welcome to 2006 my lovely :P

    By Blogger Tricia, At 3:44 PM  

  • Oh belive me it isn't a great one, just one to be able to post pics immediately, I am not giving up my cameras!!! :)

    You should know better, I take tooo many pics, how about telling Brad to give me his camera, hee hee haa haa

    By Blogger Harmony, At 3:52 PM  

  • Geez! He is a maroooon

    By Blogger Buggie, At 8:46 PM  

  • Don't let the loser spoil your Christmas. Thank you for the beautiful message on the blog. You are the sweetest! I hope you, the girls and your family have a wonderful, happy, healthy and joyous holiday. Hugs!

    By Blogger Suvii, At 9:54 AM  

  • I'm completely agog! What a complete slime he is!!!

    If he can't afford to support his children, then he needs to stop having them!

    I'm so sorry this had to ruin your Christmas, but I hope you and the girls were able to celebrate merrily anyway.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:40 AM  

  • Ermmmm...not agog....I meant

    aghast.


    I can't believe he's such a slimeball.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home