Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh to be young again and look like ...

THIS!!! My junior year, went to Ft Lauderdale, my friend and I that went had matching out-fits and bikinis, wow looking at the pics from this trip was great, they are HORRIBLE, this is the only one that was okay. I have my boyfriend's watch on and on my ankle was a little anklet I made with his name on it. Whoa



1990 16 years


1988 14 years

I know, I know, it was a BAD perm and I liked peach at 14, I have no excuse. This is great, I am in a dressing room trying on dressed and we took pictures to show our parents. Can you belive I went from this to above, Thank Goodness!!!

3 Comments:

  • ACK!!!!! You had a premonition of the maid of honor dress that I was totally going to pick out for you! Wow, amazing!

    ((singing)) Chantilly lace and a pretty face...

    heh. Look at you in your bikini. Hottie!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:52 PM  

  • Isn't it BADDDDDD!!! I was hoping for peach.

    What's funny w/ the other picture is I remember thinking I was a Big girl than, WTF.....I would love to look like that again, well the body anyway.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:53 PM  

  • C'mon, you want the bangs back too...I know you do!

    That lace pic is tooooo funny! Love it!

    By Blogger Marci, At 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home