Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My life and pics growing up (finally)....

I am going to start from recent and go back. This is right after I graduated in '92.


1992 18 years


1991 17 years

Hee hee, don't I look happy, this was homecoming my Senior Year, the night before at the football game I got in a huge fight and was just not in the mood, as you can tell. In the picture Tony and I took at the dance, you can see my bruised, cut-up, swollen knuckles. Check out my red lips, it started earlier than I thought.

2 Comments:

  • Holy Smokes! Maxine let you go to prom w/fire red lips and a fur coat? I love it! Oh man, you're a trip gurrllll!

    I would have been scurred of you in high school. Wait, I was scurred of you in highschool. Thankfully I got over that. ;-)

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:54 PM  

  • That wasn't prom, those pics are even funnier, this was homecoming and Max had no control at this poing I was already clubbing in DC and rolling in the house at whatever time I wanted. I was a BAD kid, oh I hope it doesn't come back to get me with mine.

    I would never hurt you, not than, or now, I have always loved you (oh except for when you wanted soemthing from pantry, ahhhahhhahahaha)

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home