Moments I want to remember...

Monday, November 21, 2005

So sick ---- This is my song right now

Gotta change my answering machine
Now that i'm alone
Cause right now it says that we can't come to the phone
And i kno it makes no sense
Cause u walked out the door
But its the only way i hear your voice; anymore.

It's rediculous It's been months- for some reason i juz cant get over us
And im stronger than this, yea in a phase of love
No more walking around with my head down yea
I'm so over being blue, crying over you

Chorus:
And im so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said im so sick of love songs, so sad and slow, so why can't i turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calendar i had, thats marked, July 15, because since theres no more you, theres no more anniversary.
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of u and and ur memory.
And now every song reminds me of what used to be

Chorus:
Thats the reason im so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
so done with wishing you were still here
Said im so sick of love songs, so sad and slow, so why can't i turn off the radio?

=!BRIDGE!=
oOOo Leave me alone Leave me alone
Stupid love song Hey! Dont make me think about her smile, or having my first child, then let it go..oOOo

Turning off the radio cuz im so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
so done with wishing she was still here, said im so sick of love songs, so sad and slow, so why cant i turn off the radio? why cant i turn off the radio

*Chorus 2X's*
Then, im so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
so done with wishing you were still here
Said im so sick of love songs, so sad and slow, why can't i turn off the radio?
Why cant i turn off the radio? why cant i turn off the radio?

By Ne-Yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home