Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What is wrong with me....

So, I suck and I am not motivated and I hate it. I am going through pics to make books and I see all the pics of me that I love and I want to look like that again, but yet, I am not motivated, what the hell is wrong with me????? So, I am sitting here trying to figure out if I am depressed, lazy, tired, what??? Nope the answer hasn't come to me. I think it might be a combination of everything, plus I am PMSing (sorry Mart).

The worst part of going through all the pics is I came across all these pictures of Ry and I tonight, we looked so happy, the pics were from 2003. :( I miss his friendship, but I continue to remind myself of the life style, no good for me!!!! I think I will go run on the tredmill and than hit the sheets.

I got lots of compliments on my hair today!!! I want it just a little darker. I can't wait for the weekend to get here, or even Thursday at 1630.

Thank you Lord for all my blessings and for giving me strength to get through each day. AMEN!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Wow, are we both going through a lack of motivation crisis or what? I just got done writing about my lack of motivation and I come over here and read about yours. We both need a kick in the ass. M'ers has big feet so I may ask him, from one friend to another, to kick my ass so that I can regroup somehow.

    Did you end up running on the treadmill and then hitting the sheets?

    You are very blessed AND very strong.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 10:45 AM  

  • I find that once I start a work out regimine, if I miss a day, I become very lethargic and unmotivated. I also find that I just don't want to workout, but once I'm 5 minutes into it....I'm so happy that I did.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6:17 PM  

  • Yes, I agree with you on both of those, but when I am down emotionally I just don't care and I hate it.

    I need motivation!!!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home