Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Made it through one more day and night

Last night I did it, I made myself exercise. I felt really ucky for some reason the last half of the day. So, my plan was to go home and clean the house and get the laundry put away, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! So, I threw the pork chops in the oven and made up my mind I would just go walk on the treadmill, maybe it would make me feel better. So, I threw on the work out clothes, grabbed the water bottle and headed over. I started out walking and than picked up the pace and before I knew it my 10 minutes was up and I was over a half a mile and I was feeling better. So, I stretched a little and hopped on the elliptical machine and went another ten minutes and did a mile! YEAH! So, the girls were in luck cause I was feeling much better and so we went to the pool. No laps this time, just did lots of bouncing and leg exercises, hopped across the pool. Hee Hee! Came home and had a delicious dinner, pork chops, green beans and mac and cheese. After dinner I cleaned the kitchen thoroughly and it needed it and started folding clothes.

I have been trying to stay very busy up until I am about to fall asleep so I don’t think about Ry. Last night was so far the hardest. I just kept thinking about how he felt when he read that horrible angry letter I sent. I was scared he might come over and flip out on me. I even locked my bedroom door and had 911 programmed in the phone so all I had to do was hit redial. I am paranoid. I don’t think he would really hurt me, but you never know how people might react to such hateful hurtful words, especially when all my actions are a result of an assumption really. What’s done is done, I keep reminding myself, move on!!!!! I had a hard time falling to sleep with those thoughts, but I did and I slept good!!!!! No crazy dreams last night.

Woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start a new day, thank you Lord for all my blessings and strength, Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

5 Comments:

  • WHy haven't you changed the locks yet? Harms. please don't play around with that. Like you said, you just never know when someone might flip out and that letter you wrote him (albeit true) may just trigger a reaction from him. Please don't play with your safety. I'm still traumatized from that dream I had with him. Please, please please.

    Good for you for working out and doing everything you needed to do. Didn't you feel GREAT after all that? I love that feeling of getting everything done. ahhh... I haven't gotten jack done on this end. ;-)

    By Blogger Claudia, At 5:33 PM  

  • I am just going to go buy a chain to put on the door. I can't get that rental office to do anything lately. If anything happens I will sue them, cause I have left several messages that are logged asking them to call me to change the locks.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:26 AM  

  • Don't you know I'm a slave to everyone's blogs and am sadly dissappointed when you don't update yours? Come on H-Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    How you like that use of exclamation marks? ;-)

    By Blogger Claudia, At 11:47 AM  

  • Good job, but just not enough expression there!!!!! One day you will learn, one day!!!!!!

    Since I am the queen.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 12:12 PM  

  • WHAT?!?!?!? HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT'S NOT ENOUGH EMOTION?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    heh.

    Yes, you're the queen of over emphasizing. ;-)

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home