Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Triangle, a poem I wrote for Ryan

How did it happen and when, I didn’t have a clue
As to when I got caught up in the love triangle of you and me and you.

One so good to me, but not the other, one I can’t wait to see
And the other I run for cover.

One brings me flowers and greets me with a warm smile, the other leaves me sitting and waiting and not for just a little while

One full of love with a big heart, open arms, and a feeling so safe, why can’t I just be with him all of the time, stuck in this love triangle, no one else’s decision but mine

One I love and adore with all my heart, he is open, loving and kind, the other is closed off to the world and leaves me going out of my mind

Love triangle, You and Me and You, I keep waiting for there to be one instead of two

One trusts and gives of himself so free, the other he is most of the time, especially when with me.

He doesn’t get it, can’t see the difference in the two, or why I am so confused, doesn’t know about the love triangle of me and him and him, nothing I can do.

I fall for the words and the beautiful brown eyes of the man I adore, he never leaves me wanting more, says the right things and looks in to my eyes, tell me he loves me, question if what he says is nothing but lies.

3 Comments:

  • Check out JabberTracks specifically the post entitled "Ok but can we still have sex?"

    Hope vulgarity doesn't offend you too much. He strikes me as a kid and they tend to over use expletives.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 9:49 AM  

  • I was at my desk snickering when I read "Ok but can we still have sex?" from MG's post. Heh. Classic! See because, "A good roll in the hay makes everything better". It's a scientific fact actually. Something about the chemicals in your brain. [snickering].

    By Blogger Claudia, At 9:59 AM  

  • Quite the opposisite MG, it excites me. Bad girl, I am a "dirt bird" (dirty bird). Yea, I am think I might have said that to him once or twice during a break up period. Classic it is!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home