Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Save long entries

A lesson I learned yesterday after typing about my whole weekend and then losing it, sucks. I don't want to write it all over again. Humph! Yesterday was like every other day, nothing special. I did go home and scrapbook, even though I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I was scaerd to look at what I did in my book this morning as a result of my sleepiness. There are so many books I want to work on I don't know where to begin. I am thinking if I just start on this year and move forward, maybeone day I will be a kept woman and be able to go back and do others. I want to do one of Clussy and me, for myself. I made one for her bday for her last year and I love it. I want to do one of Tricia, Tyra and Matia. I want to do one of Ryan and I. I want to just do one of my favorite memories, I think that one will be great. it will be big though, cause I got lots. Maybe I could get a 12x12 and put one memory on each page. I am excited. I really love doing it. The girls want to also, I think we will dedicate the dining room table to it until school starts back up. I love scrapping and seeing the finished product. I am almost done with my bday book from last year. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home