Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Scrapbook from 30th almost done

I worked my butt off last night on my book from my seventies party. I love it. I can't wait to start on my next one. I can't decide what my next one will be. I am thinking, "My favorites". I know this will be a HUGE book though. Just sitting here thinking about all my favorites, I am overwhelmed. I think of many favorites from the year 2000, even 1999. Hmmmmm, this will be fun. I am thinking of dedicating 1 page to each moment/ memory.

So, on to other things, Maxine is just calling like nothing ever happened and no words were exchanged, I have decided I will just avoid her calls and pass the phone and let the girls talk if they want too. I don't even feel right when I have spoke to her and I don't have the energy to be fake with my Mother. She shold be the one person I can keep it real with. I think this whole episode will take me much longer than she thinks to get over. The first step is I need an apology and I doubt I will ever get that. All I can say is this sucks!

3 Comments:

  • I told you she was just emotionally spazzing out and didn't mean what she was saying. The problem is that the human brain literally retains negative things stronger than it retains positive ones. Something about the defense mechanism kicking in and all that good jazz. So, this last episode w/your Mom is going to stick for quite a while. You're doing good by letting her talk to the girls and you staying out of her path for a bit.

    I know you and you'll eventually get over it. You always do. You did when I insulted you with... No, nope, I never did. Heh. Not a big fan of insults.

    Oh well, Mad Love from the tummy growler!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 9:57 AM  

  • Well, I think the letter I wrote her was a BIG factor and a wake up call to her that I am not her child anymore and she can't control me, not that she ever could, but she tried. It's hard cause I feel some kind of hate towards her right now that I don't want to. I would like to just get over it, I really would.

    Oh, and you don't know how to insult, do you? love you pookie pie.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 10:45 AM  

  • Yeah, if I recieved a letter like that, I'd have to take a harsh look at myself as well. Ouch.

    I think I DO know how to insult (my men-folk at work are trying to get me better at it so I can retaliate fiercely) but it's always followed by my running over and asking "Are you OK? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, it was just jokes. Just Jokes! I love you?". I'm a sucka for a sad face.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home