Moments I want to remember...

Friday, July 08, 2005

My dinner date

Last night my dear Clussy sat in horrible traffic to come all the way out to Hoodbridge to have dinner with me. We went to Olive Garden. I have been craving it ever since she told me about her dinner she had a couple weeks ago. We had a great time, laughed so hard out tummy's hurt. I had super delicious ravioli: Shrimp & Crab Ravioli: Shrimp and crab-filled ravioli in a creamy seafood sauce, topped with shrimp and sun-dried tomatoes. We went to Cold Stone afterwards where Clussy had a horrible experience of the employee jumping down her throat for her to make a decision, so she just rattled off a few things before I knew what was going on. Poor baby, she doesn't do good with pressure or someone in her face. If the girl wasn't 15/16 I would have cussed her out. I still enjoyed the ice cream, my favorite. We went back to my house and watched a little Will and Grace and than the Bobby Brown reality show, which was disgusting. The behaviors were out of control and they were on drugs and he was drunk half the show. I can't believe they really have that showing on TV, I am sick, what next?

Ryan called a few times, than he said he was coming over, cause he had to get up early. You think he did, no. It's all dark in the room cause of the rainy day, fan in his face. I tried to wake him up a few times, but he wouldn't budge so I set the alarm and left for work.

He has been so sweet the last few days, very loving. He even asked about the water park again last night. I told him I think we should drive separate, cause I am heading to Barbie's afterwards, I expected a smart comment or something but he just said, ok.

I feel asleep all curled up in his arms while he played with my hair, that's the best.

2 Comments:

  • Your Clussy must really, really love you from all you tell us of her. She seems funny. Like belly-aching funny.

    haha, that's funny though that Tricia (or was it Tyra, no, it was Tricia) announced that I was the funniest person she knows. HAHAHAHA! That's just classic.

    Tyra: You know how to sew, Clussy?
    Clussy: Well, yeah, it's not brain surgery.
    Tricia: No, she was asking if you know how to SEW!

    HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 4:30 PM  

  • I do, I do REALLLY love my Clussy-Nunus! She is the most wonderful, honest, loyal, sincere, intelligent, loving, caring, beautiful person in my life!!! My true Home-y. Love you more and more everyday, I mean every hour of the day! You are my Nonnies Baby girl!!!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home