Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Maxine Update

Red is my angry Maxine color!!!! This woman, I believe has really gone crazy. She called my cell yesterday and acted like nothing happened, I thought only men do that. I answered the phone a little thrown off:

Me: Hellllo
Max: How are you (not cheery, but happy)
Me: Aight, wassup?
Max: I was just calling to check on you
Me: I'm good, anything else
Max: Just wanted to check on you
Me: I'm good, alright, Bye
Max: long pause.................... I am going to call the girls later
Me: k, Bye

and with that I hung up. She is weird, crazy, off the rocker. She did talk to the girls, but I didn't talk to her again. Each time she called, I just gave them the phone. I did maintain control though, very proud of me for that.

2 Comments:

  • Good girl! Don't let the cookiness rub off on you because that's not you. You're cooky in other, more loveable ways. hehehe! She means well, she's just going through lots of menopausal emotions and is lashing out for a reaction because she's realizing that you're an adult now and don't rely on her for anything and she can't control your life at all. Though, not that she ever really did but still...

    Good girl.

    I love you and YOU are a wonderful Mother for not letting this affect the girls any.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 3:46 PM  

  • I have to give Barbie some credit for not letting effect the girls, she pushed me to really think about that one and I did. I figure if I let Roger get a way with what he does, than by all means my Mom should too. She has way better intentions for them than he does.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home