Moments I want to remember...

Monday, July 18, 2005

TGIF and Ryan


So, I can’t believe I didn’t write about this over the weekend, but it is still very fresh on my mind. Men, young maybe, are so predictable sometimes. I called Ryan to see what he was up to and if he wanted to hang out Friday night. (since Clussy already had plans and I couldn’t Clussynap her) He said he wanted to go out of town, but wasn’t cause of the weather, blah..blah…blah, but wanted to be alone. Cool! So, I went to the ABC store and Blockbusters and knew he would be over later. I knew this cause I didn’t make a big deal out of it and didn’t really care if he came over, I had to get up early on Sat. anyway. So funny because if I would have gave him a hard time about not wanting to come over he wouldn’t have, but because I was okay with it, I had a feeling he would show up. I just don’t understand. So, he came over and I was laying in bed watching a movie sipping on strawberry vodka and mountain dew. I know very random mix, but it was yummy. He came in and showered me with kisses. He looked really tired, but asked if I wanted a massage, OF COURSE I do. I threw my shirt off and laid on my belly, so excited, cause my back has been hurting. He did an incredible job, as always, I drifted off many times. He gave me full body, which he usually does, and they last for a good 45 minutes. So, he started to get really tired and I could tell, so I flipped over and snuggled with him. I rubbed his neck and face, ran my nails up and down his arms until he fell asleep. I think he slept for about 20 minutes and I don’t know what came over him, maybe a dirt bird dream while I was caressing him, cause he just started kissing me and loving on me out of no where. Than, we made love for over an hour, few breaks in between, it was amazing. It was wonderful, it was completely satisfying. In fact I haven’t bothered him since. We were so hot and sweaty when the session was done and just laid laughing and talking and fell asleep, both so satisfied and content. When I woke up to go potty he was still smiling, awwww! Sat. morning was very rough, getting up and getting the kids ready for Wolf Trap, but I was still smiling and feeling magnificent. There are moments when I understand why I put up with his crap, this being one of them. Friday night he was totally attentive to me and my needs and was so unselfish, than there’s the other 8O% of the time. ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home