Moments I want to remember...

Friday, July 15, 2005

It'sssssssssssssssssssssss FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAY

So, I am listening to the radio on the way in earlier this week and I hear that the news guy on the radio station I have been listening to the last 14 years has passed. He found out a month and a half ago that he was sick and it just crept up fast. http://www.wpgc955.com/ Why am I writing about this well, every Friday the girls and I (since they were about two) have listened to his "Iiiiiiiiitttttttt'ssssssssssssssssssss FriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDayyyyyyyyyyyyyy"! The girls when they were litte were so excited about it and actually even just last week they were too. When I told them, they both shed a few tears, cause it has been like a tradition for us since they could talk to say it with him. :( Rest In Peace David Haines and May God Bless your family left behind. I actually just emailed the family (Wife) to share my story of tradition with her from high-school with my friends to last week with my daughters'.

Last night I sorted through pictures from 2000-2003. I came across so many memories that made me smile, laugh, cry, feel all nostalgic. I piled up five different piles, well six, but I can't talk about that one.
1. Barbie and Me
2. Tricia, Tyra and Matia (a few of their stinkin father)
3. Tricia, Tyra and I
4. Clussy and I
5. Aimee and I

I can't wait. I found pictures and relived memories I had totally forgot about. Amen to pictures. The funny thing is I have these big piles and only two years I have gone through, hee hee! I am out of control

Clussy, when do I get my new camera, I am too excited!!!!! Help the poor single Mom with two kids. :) Haaaaaaaa!!!! love you the mostest! (the authentic "mostest")

3 Comments:

  • Is the 6th pile about Ryan pictures maybe? Why can't you talk about it?

    Awww, I'm saddened too that "ITTTTTT'SSSSSS FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" guy passed away. I loved his enthusiasm that he was always able to share in just that statement. :-( [pouring out some gatorade onto carpet].

    I haven't gone through all my pictures in a while. They're just piling up. I NEED to do something about them though. We'll get together and put them in albums. I'll go buy like 217 albums this weekend to fill.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:23 PM  

  • Oh, and about the camera. As soon as I get my new laptop so I can load the picture softward onto it because my current POS computer won't read CD's anymore even though I installed a brand new stoopid CDRW. POS!!! Hate it! So, w/out loading up the firmware for my new camera, my POS can't read the USB connection to the new camera and therefore, cannot upload pictures. I'm hoping w/some good tips and specs, I can get the new laptop this weekend. If so, then you get your new/old digi cam. :-)

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:28 PM  

  • 6th pile is a surprise for homeone very close to my heart. See I am good at secrets, HAAAAAAA!

    Sat. afternoon til midnight I will be playing with pictures and putting them in albums, let me know if you want to come play with me.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home