Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

is this me or what?

I don't know about the secret part, unless I am TOLD to keep it secret, but good at it, not, but I will if you make me.


The World's Shortest Personality Test
You are nurturing, kind, and lucky.Like mother nature, you want to help everyone.You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker.You are good natured and people enjoy your company.You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, if you are not told to keep the secret, you've been know to have [graphic description] diarreah of the mouth! HAHAHAHA! There's a saying in Spanish that says a person can't even keep in thier own sins. :-) Makes me laugh. YOu just love spreading the good word. ;-)

    If you are specifically told not to tell, you're good at keeping the lips tight. ew, don't be a dirt bird!

    The rest of the description is right on. You're an incredibly good natured person, UnLESS someone crosses your path. Ooof, I've seen that before, and it ain't pretty. Just ask those Samoan dudes back B.C. (Before Clussy), right?

    By Blogger Claudia, At 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home