Moments I want to remember...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vivian Green is Incredible

I went to see Vivian green last night and her show was amazing, but too short. She is a truly exqusite woman, she has a beautiful soul that shines through and she is REAL. Hard to come by these days in people in general. I relate to her music and her lyrics so much, some as if she took the words out of my mouth. She writes allk her own songs, made a comment last night that she writes from experiance and "puts all her business out there". She did a few new songs from the cd that just came out on Tuesday and a few from her last album (A Love Story), she is just an amazing singer/writer.

On the way home my baby called and told me he was coming over and I was very excited, all hot and bothered from the show and the sounds from the live band. When I told him I didn't have the girls, he asked me to come spend the night with him, so than I knew I was going to get some. So, I got there and we hung out, he played video game while I watched, which is fine, I like watching him get all in to it, serious and excited. He pulled me up between his legs to cuddle and I just tickled him with my new fake nails. I was so very tired, went upstairs to put jammies on, I got fully dressed back up to go see him in a different out-fit than I wore to the show. I have been making a point to look nice when I see him lately instead of all bummy in sweats and t-shirts.
I put on my tshirt and left my new pretty cotton white thongs on and crawled in to his bed. He joined me shortly after and by that time I found his "dirt bird" magazines and was looking through them. We searched for a movie to watch, no luck so he turned off the tv and kissed me good night, swallowed me in his arms and was snoring before I realized we were really going to sleep. I laid there rubbing him all over, almost, not that spot. Finally I couldn't tak eit anymore and I went for the gold, the big stick, the rod. I used my mouth to wake him up in more ways than one, favor was returned, I got what I wanted and went to sleep, started drifting off when he expessed to me, why can't we have a night where you don't take advantage of me. I wanted to say, "Cause I never know when I am going to see you next and I needed it", but instead I just pretended I didn't hear him. Than he said I wouold liek our friendship to be a strong bond than the sex. Hmmm, again, not so sure how to react, so I just switched subjects and than gave more thought to it today and have decided I will make more effort to not make him feel like my boy toy.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, we have such the similar relationships w/our men. I'm the same way with Lu. Is that not wild. Lu wants to talk to me, hold me, love me, bond, laugh... and though I love that too, I want nothing more than to eat him alive, taste him, kiss him, make love to him and just devour him on a regular (though my wants and my following through aren't as feirce as they used to be).

    On the bright side, at least our men want to love us and not just own us, right? It's weird though.

    Is the stereotype just not fitting at all anymore?

    Hmm...

    Great first entry. I love your mind baby.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home