Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Boobs are outta control

My boss just told me she was going to have to send me home cause I have to much of the cleavage showing. My goodness, I can't help that they are there, but I know that others in the office where much more revealing things than the little v-neck sweater I have on today. Wish we were having happy hour today so you all could see it. Boss said something to the effect, "If one more person makes a comment I have to send you home". At this time of the day, send me home. I am not feeling so hot anyway, my throat is ouchy. I still can't believe my breast are going to get me sent home, come on now!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • NO WAY! Are you serious? Like serious serious or is she messin with you? Who's said stuff about your chest???

    By Blogger Claudia, At 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home