Moments I want to remember...

Monday, January 29, 2007

I believe the pics tell it all, Happy Bday Ames

We do know how to have a good time together if nothing else. We also know how to claim our space and make anyone in it uncomfortable, not sure if that is a good thing. We know how to enjoy the group we are with even if some of us just met that night, you would never know it from these pics....oh and there were 262+ pics taken, I just didn't have the patience to add anymore, stupid blogger







5 Comments:

  • awww! was so much fun! the pics captured it all!

    also. love the double-chin action on my pic. :P

    By Blogger Tricia, At 9:31 AM  

  • Look at you w/your hands all over everyone! And here I thought I was special... Well, I am kinda special but, yeah, you were spreading free love like you were dying the next day! Loves it.

    And moment of self awareness here, have you ever noticed how hard I sing Happy Birthday? You'd think it was an all out rock ballad I was belting out.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:49 PM  

  • Tricia - STOP!!!! That's why we are going to start walking, RIGHT???!!!! and I am going to stop eating eclair cake at the lunches, ummmm, that stuff is good!!!

    Cluss, YOU ARE SPECIAL in so many ways!!! ;) HEE HEE HEEE I love you!!! I was LOVIN everyone HARD that night cause it was such a good vibe, loved it so much, can't wait for it again!!!!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:35 PM  

  • heh heh.....LOVING the face full of cake shot!

    What's the story behind that one?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:30 AM  

  • Ok, I doth protest. I have been checking your blog a couple times a day, e'ry day and you complain to meeee that I wasn't posting enough? Have pity on your Nunus who wants to read a ray of sunshine, k? K. You can post a new entry now.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home