Moments I want to remember...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

B and I took the girls to the High School Musical Concert

The show was at the Verizon Center and was sold out. This was out second Disney concert of 2006. I think I enjoyed the energy from the Cheetah Girls better, but the kids liked this one, probably cause it involved boys or maybe cause High School Musical is extremely Popular right now with the kiddos. Here are a few pics (crossing my fingers to load) from the show
Check out my shirts I made the girls for Christmas!!! They were so excited. It was amazing how much High School Musical and Zac Efron clothes, purses, and jewelry there was out there. So many homemade shirts that were to cute. Also the pther crazy thing was the age ranges of the girls from little ones all the way up to late teens.

The opening of the show included the group
Vanessa Hudgens (Trish's idol, she loves her)
The last song.
And V again


The one person that was missing was the guy Trish has every poster of there is out there and that is Zac. He was filming another movie and couldn't make it, Tricia was a little sad but still very excited to see everyone else there. She was to cute. I wish I would have taken more pics of the kids rather then trying to get pics of the people for the kids. Ah well live and learn. We all had a great time.

3 Comments:

  • Aww, top picture's so cute! Lil teenagers in making... Lucky girls.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 12:37 PM  

  • I wish I was a teenager again, sort of?? All this concert stuff reminds me of my teenage days going to see Duran Duran, Wham, Depeche Mode..... ahhh.. now I'm nostalgic!

    By Blogger Suvii, At 1:45 PM  

  • Great work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home