Moments I want to remember...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Is it really almost over...

I can’t believe the summer is coming to an end. I think this summer seemed to go faster then any other and I can’t figure out why. The girls and I had a fulfilled summer and I look forward to relaxing and snuggling up in the fall and winter. I look forward to coming home and relaxing, not running around like crazy.

Let’s see this summer we
 Went to the beach/camping
 Went strawberry picking
 Went to a water park
 Saw the Broadway show Annie
 Threw two baby showers and
 Went to hospitals to visit those two new babies
 Went to the pool a bazillion times this summer, more then any other
 Went on lots of nature walks
 Went to the movies on a rainy day
 Celebrated a few birthdays
 Went to Kings Dominion
 Played in the creek, ewww, oh and the Potomac, ewwwwer
 The girls started tennis lessons

And we still have a few more adventures to go
 Of course the Pool
 Girls first concert (Chris Brown and Neyo)
 BBQ at Great Gma’s
 Another camping trip
 A day out in the country
 The zoo
 Slumber Party
 Pool Party

How many weeks are left?? How am I going to accomplish all of these tasks? I don’t know, but I am pretty confident we will get almost all of them in if the weather holds up for us. I am really enjoying the time with my kids, my friend’s kids and their lil’ sister this summer and all the wonderful moments we have been able to document and share.

3 Comments:

  • Lists are awesome, everyone should always have one! (It's important to have goals)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:29 PM  

  • So that means the girls CAN'T do a late lunch on the 26th?

    By Blogger Marci, At 6:57 PM  

  • I think they can, but it will need to be early lunch, is that a possibility for you? Sunday better??

    funny they said something about that two says ago and send hmmm, if we wait til our bday this year, since we are already planning it, we will a double days with Marsh.

    haaaa I told them it doesn't work that way!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home