Moments I want to remember...

Monday, July 18, 2005

Lessons learned for the summer

Lesson Learned this weekend: No outside shows for kids in the AM when it is Hot, Humid and Sticky outside. Shouldn't I knw this, my kids are 10.

Barbie and I took the kids to see a kids show at Wolf Trap Sat. morning. It was at 10, but all three kids were tired and grumpy. The show was aight, wasn’t expecting to much for $8. It was in the woods though, the day after a storm, and was just nasty out. Left over water continued to drip on us from the tress above and the benches we sat on were wet. The kids were grumpy and complaining, hot and tired, oh and how could I forget……
Thirsty. Ahhh, well what could I do, but beg the kids to pose for pictures of this memorable event.

Sat. night we all headed to Aimee’s for the fight! We had a great time and discovered a new drink, Pink Lemonade Margaritas. Ouuuuuuweeeeee, yummy, these we deeeeeeelishhhhhous, like candy. I drank half the blender full after passing out the baby cups to everyone for the first round. I will be making these again, good call Aimee. It was her idea, I just made the drink.

6 Comments:

  • I love Wolf Trap, but damn if it isn't freakishly humid this summer.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8:31 PM  

  • Right! We're going to see Peter Pan this weekend, but at night, hopefully it won't be so brutal.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 8:43 AM  

  • You should take the delisshhhouushhh Pink Lemonade Margaritas w/you in a sippy cup. Maybe Peter Pan will be more fun. ;-)

    I want to try one now. Well, not now, it's not even noon yet. In 12 minutes.

    By Blogger Claudia, At 11:57 AM  

  • You have no idea how wonderful it is!!!! Seriously, the BEST, it's like candy with a kick of fun! I can't wait to make them for you. What are plans this weekend? Pics, Photo Albums and Pink Lemonade Margaritas????? Oh, and don't try to make it, you knw it will only taste good if I do.

    We can bring alcohol to PP legally, so I won'thave to use sippy cup. I need to go buy a blender today.

    By Blogger Harmony, At 1:08 PM  

  • Ok, I'm down for albuming, pinking the lemonade that will kick/spank me and reviewing fun memories. Hook it up GURRLLL!

    By Blogger Claudia, At 1:19 PM  

  • Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    By Blogger Harmony, At 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home